Join us at the exclusive Vancouver Club
Please join us for our winter formal this year. In the tradition of our active years, dates are strongly encouraged and this is reflected in the price below. The tickets are for a pair.
- Start Time: 6pm, January 28th
- Location: The Vancouver Club (915 W Hastings St)
- Drinks: Cash Bar
- Attire: Formal (including a tie)
Dining Selection: (Select upon signup)
- Pan Seared Wild BC Salmon: bacon potato rosti, cider glazed celeriac, chive butter emulsion
- Herb Rolled Lamb Loin: garlic and rosemary pommes Anna, caramelized asparagus, pepper jus
- Potato and Fontina Agnolotti: Roof Top argula, lovage pesto (Veg. option)
Dessert: Will be served as well.
Please note: The Vancouver Club requires formal attire. Men must wear jackets and ties and tailored pants, or suits and ties, and that women must wear dresses, suits, skirts with blouses, tailored trousers with blouses, or evening pants.
1926 Club Members (who donate $19.26 per month for capital improvements) receive a $50 dollar discount for them and their date ($120 total). If you join by January 20th, 2017 you are eligible for the discount. If you wish to join the club, please sign up here.
If you have not received your discount code for the banquet, please contact Kellan Higgins BC'09 via our contact page.